Links AARP Pierre Area Chamber of Commerce Pierre Capital Journal Rapid City Journal Sioux Falls Argus Leader Yahoo Maps Google Maps Map Quest Weather.com for Pierre Can you solve this Puzzle? Steps: 0 Pierre Area Weather Winter Weather Advisory Issued:10:22 PM CST on January 23, 2019 Expires:9:00 AM CST on January 24, 2019 Wednesday 01/23 20% Partly Cloudy Windy with clouds. Lows overnight in the mid single digits. Thursday 01/24 0% Partly Cloudy Partly cloudy skies. High 11F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph. Friday 01/25 20% Mostly Cloudy Mainly cloudy. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 22F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Saturday 01/26 40% Snow Showers Cloudy. Snow showers developing in the afternoon. High near 35F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Sunday 01/27 30% Snow Showers A few snow showers scattered about the area in the morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds. High 36F. ESE winds shifting to SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 30%.